Where the good times never end
The fabulous world of games of chance in the Korona Gaming and Entertainment Centre is a perfect exciting break in your everyday life. Located at the foothills of the Julian Alps, at the border between Slovenia, Italy and Austria, the Korona is the jewel of Kranjska Gora. Fortune awaits here at numerous gaming tables and slot machines, accompanied by excellent concerts and a rich entertainment programme, the pleasure of the table and a comfortable hotel surrounded by green woods.
Gaming tables operate:
- Monday - Thursday: 3pm – 3am
- Friday: 3pm – 4am
- Saturday: 2pm – 4am
- Sunday and holidays: 2pm – 3am
The Garden Restaurant
The self-service restaurant offers a wide selection of hot and cold delicacies, of which you can choose your preferred quantity. You can eat at the Garden for only € 13 Mondays to Thursdays, and for € 15 Fridays to Sundays as well as on holiday and preholiday days.
- Monday–Thursday: 7pm–11pm (advance booking necessary for groups of 15 of more persons)
- Friday–Sunday, holidays and days preceding holidays: 7pm–11pm
The Montana Restaurant
This is a classic restaurant offering a selection of superb wines and refreshing drinks. The offer of both restaurants is often enhanced by gastronomic animations and theme cuisine.Open:
- Monday–Thursday: 7am–2pm and 5pm–11pm
- Friday–Sunday, holidays and days preceding holidays: 7am–2pm and 5pm–12am